The Nude Figure Outdoors With Jeremy Lipking
In this 3+ hour demonstration, Lipking takes you through his process of painting the nude figure in the lush outdoor landscape of the Eastern Sierras. Get a first-hand look into his methods creating his beautiful ethereal figures amongst the beautiful Aspen trees. A versatile painter, Jeremy Lipking’s artistic output includes landscapes and still lifes, however he feels especially compelled to paint what he sees as the most classical of artistic subjects, the human figure.
By painting his subjects in outdoor settings, Lipking’s paintings are reminiscent of the artists of the nineteenth century naturalist movement. Like those painters, Lipking prefers to work in a cool, limited palette to create his unique sense of mood.
Commentary with Jeremy Lipking and Tony Pro.
Edited by Tony Pro
Camera by Todd Loncto & McGarren Flack
Total Running time: 3 hours 24 minutes
Region 0, Color/NTSC
You may also be interested in the Lipking Collection Brush Set.
If you would like to read our interview with Jeremy on the Rosemary & Co blog, please click here.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08