Series 444. Badger Blender Brush
Typically used for oil painting, badger hair is coarse yet soft making it ideal for stippling and texture work. Traditionally used to soften and blend oil paint on the canvas. This range will enable you to make many different special effects and give control. Also has an immense carrying capacity. Ideal for French polishing.
They also make an excellent varnish brush; favoured by Jeremy Lipking & Kathy Anderson for this specific use.
Please note beaver tail handle length:
1" - approx 5 3/4"
1 1/2" - approx 6 1/2"
2" - approx 6 1/2"
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46