SERIES 106. GOAT HAIR FAN
The Series 106's are very soft, long haired, fan brushes. They were originally made for the ceramic industry for laying in glazes on green ware before the pot would go to the kiln. Caeramacists loves the fan brush because they did not leave a brush mark; they allowed for a mirror finish. When this brush wears down, it creates a unique brush shape and stroke.
The Series 106 are soft, resilient and durable. The soft, white Goat Hair fan is ideal for feathering and special effects.
A favourite in ceramics for dusting and glazing. However, in more recent times we have seen more Oil painters enjoy this range as a very soft and delicate blending brush. We recommend using this brush as dry as possible in Oils.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$14.08 $14.08
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICAs low as $1.92 $1.92