Series 279. Masters Choice Long Flats
Masters Choice is an interesting hair with distinctive markings and a semi-stiff firmness of stroke, made from a blend of male & female badger hairs.
They are our most popular natural hair brushes for Oils. The hair is responsive, yet firm allowing for adding highlights and tonal values. They are resilient and wear down well.
The Series 279's were designed and developed with the help of some of America's finest oil painters. The intention was clear. A brush that held a lot of paint, was soft to blend and knock back edges and that didn't lose hairs all over their paintings.
Thank you Morgan Weistling, Tony Pro and Jeremy Lipking. "We got it right guys!"
The Masters Choice work well in Oils predominately, though acrylic painters do favour their "fluffy" nature too.
To see our brush cleaning videos on Youtube, click here.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46