Series 99. Pointed Pure Sable
Ideal for Watercolours and Oils (the latter usually preferred on the long handles). The natural characteristics of the Red Sable hair offer a good "belly", allowing a liquid holding capacity greater than, the Golden Synthetic for example.
This hair has a beautiful spring and upon retouching the paper, will flow and release water similiar to a fountain pen. For Oils, the Red Sable are a good choice if one can afford, and where a softness with a delicate spring is required.
The Series 99 Pointed Pure Sable Rounds have a round ferrule and typically will come to a beautiful, sharp point. They are used to paint fine lines and details. Pointed Rounds have a good carrying capacity and tend to be a popular brush for all artists in all mediums.
A favourite for watercolour artists and oil painters alike.
A great synthetic alternative is the Red Dot Collection Pointed Rounds.
For advise on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
At this time, we can only ship this item to the UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UAE, NEW ZEALAND, DENMARK, SWEDEN, MALTA, PORTUGAL, SINGAPORE, BRAZIL, SPAIN, NETHERLANDS, REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, GERMANY, FRANCE, ITALY & INDIA. We are working on opening up more countries as soon as possible. Please contact us for more information. Updated 1st December 2022.
Best sellers this week
- SNOWDROP. POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 4.46 US$ 4.46
- SERIES 44. PURE KOLINSKY SABLE RIGGERStart from US$ 5.00 US$ 5.00
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEStart from US$ 2.83 US$ 2.83