SERIES 170. PURE SQUIRREL MOP
We are discontinuing this range. When they're gone, they're gone!
We will then be recommending the new Sienna Mops.
Originally made using a birds quill, nowadays a soft pliable yet durable polypropylene is used to house the brush head.
This style of brush has become popular over the last decade with watercolourists who like expressive and loose work.
The Series 170 offers a massive liquid carrying capacity and must be thoroughly wet to work. They are also popular for Chinese painting.
We also make the rounded domed version of this brush for French Polishers, Series 172. This style of brush is very different to use than a conventional ferrule construction.
For full measurements in millimeters, please see the size chart below the image. These brushes are measured actual size. The diameter of the brush is measured at the base of the brush head, and the length from the base of the brush head to the tip. These measurements do not include the quill.
If you would prefer a larger mop brush take a look at the Jean Haines Mop.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$16.25 $16.25
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICAs low as $1.92 $1.92