SERIES 315. RIGGER GOLDEN SYNTHETIC
Commonly called 'Nylon', Golden Synthetic has some unique characteristics in that its retention, snap and spring are all superb. They are 100% Vegan Friendly.
The rigger brush, also known as a liner is often used for painting rigging on ships, as the name implies. They are ideal for longer lines holding colour to flow through the stroke.
If you'd like to see our other rigger brushes, click here.
A favourite for landscapes, blades of grass, hair, fine lines and calligraphy.
The Series 315's work well in Watercolours, Oils, Acrylics, Water mixable Oils & gouache though they are most favoured by watercolourists.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best Sellers this week
- RED DOT. DESIGNERSStart from $2.17 $2.17
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from $1.92 $1.92
- SERIES 301. POINTED ROUND GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from $1.54 $1.54
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from $2.13 $2.13
- RED DOT. SPOTTERSStart from $2.29 $2.29
- R24 POCKET ERADICATOR -SIZE SMALL ( ERAD-SML )$13.75 $13.75
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSStart from $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 47. HOG FILBERTStart from $1.04 $1.04
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from $2.50 $2.50