The Eradicator Brush
A long sought solution to those unintended watercolor brush marks resulting from too much enthusiasm, haste or miscalculation.
Instructions for use:
1. Use the brush when barely damp, not wet.
2. Hold in a nearly vertical orientation and drag gently, but firmly back and forth along its' long edge.
Caution: too damp a brush and/or too vigorous "erasing" may damage the painting/paper.
For smaller areas, use the edge of the brush in a similar manner. For many smaller areas ("erase" and/or highlights), try using a Shiraz Short Flat, sizes #1 and/or #2.
The Shiraz Range are 100% synthetic and Vegan Friendly.
If you'd like to try an Eradicator as a travel brush, click here.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08