R24 Pocket Eradicator -size Small ( Erad-sml )
The reversible Pocket Brush is a convenient addition to your brush collection for those who like to paint on the move. The reversible handle allows for a convenient storage and prevents damage to the brush. A dream for urban sketchers, and a Plein Air must-have.
The Eradicators are 100% Synthetic and Vegan Friendly.
If you are looking for a wallet to store your Pocket Brushes please click here.
Instructions for use:
1. Use the brush when barely damp, not wet.
2. Hold in a nearly vertical orientation and drag gently but firmly back and forth along its long edge.
3. Upon first noting the removal of paint, immediately dab the brush several times on a paper towel and recommence "erasing".
4. Rinse after 2-3 erasures, dab to remove excess wetness and continue.
Caution: too damp a brush and/or too vigourous "erasing" may damage painting or your paper.
If you want to see the Eradicator brush on the normal black artists handle, please click here.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46