The Shiraz range were originally designed for oil and acrylic artists yet works really well with watercolour. A blend of somewhat 'firmer' Nylon filaments giving the strength of the bristle yet offering a delicate feel through the brush stroke. As a result this range offers brilliant 'snap and spring' a good holding reservoir for colour and controlled flow through to the tip, with paramount resilience and durability, retaining a good shape.
The Shiraz Range are 100% synthetic and Vegan Friendly.
Shiraz is an extremely versatile brush for use with any medium.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46