Snowdrop. Pointed Rounds
The Snowdrop range are made from white taklon (nylon). They are 100% Synthetic & Vegan Friendly.
It has taken a while to come up with the right mix of diameters of white taklon nylon this new range. A 'Snowdrop' is the first little bulb to flower in the spring heralding warmer times are coming and new life, this lifts our hearts following winter. I hope our Snowdrop range will lift your heart too!
Originally we talked and made lots of samples for Vladislav Yeliseyev; we finally got it right, not just right but perfect!
The points are sharp and tapered beautifully to hold just the right amount of liquid allowing for a full wash right down to a fine line. The Snowdrop Pointed Rounds are fashioned on a light weight hard wood handle giving the perfect balance. The handles alone took us two years to develop to ensure the balance was perfect!
A favourite for drawing, architecture and illustration. They allow a tight stroke, whilst also carrying enough pigment to flow the paint for you.
The Snowdrop Pointed Rounds work well in Watercolours, Oils, Acrylics, Water mixable Oils & gouache though they are most favoured by watercolourists.
If you'd like to try a Snowdrop as a travel brush, click here.
For advise on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
All measurements shown in mm.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEStart from US$ 2.83 US$ 2.83
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 93. PURE SABLE SPOTTERSStart from US$ 3.20 US$ 3.20