Series 303. One Stroke Golden Synthetic
Commonly called 'Nylon', Golden Synthetic has some unique characteristics in that its retention, snap and spring are all superb. They are 100% Vegan Friendly.
Our Series 303's are often referred to as a 'chisel' brush, with the longer length of head offering a firm stroke. This makes the Series 303's ideal for background washes, architecture and even lines. The clue is in the name! They are designed for you to use them to complete your stroke in one stroke!
The Sable/Ox hair alternative to this brush is our Series 721, which is slightly softer.
A favourite for landscapes, signwriters and large expressive strokes (depending on the size you choose of course). The 303's are also excellent for ceramic artists when glazing and dood with lacquer and varnish.
The Series 303's work well in Watercolours, Oils, Acrylics, Water mixable Oils & gouache though they are most favoured by watercolourists and signwriters.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46