Series 7320. Pure Sable One Stroke
deal for Watercolours and Oils (the latter usually preferred on the long handles). The natural characteristics of the Red Sable hair offer a good "belly", allowing a liquid holding capacity greater than, the Golden Synthetic for example.
This hair has a beautiful spring and upon retouching the paper, will flow and release water similiar to a fountain pen. For Oils, the Red Sable are a good choice if one can afford, and where a softness with a delicate spring is required.
The Series 7320 is a flat, chisel shaped brush also known as a 'one stroke', simply because you can achieve your mark in one stroke - hence the name!
A favourite for a gradual wash in watercolour, with a sharp chisel edge allowing the brush to work on it’s tip and fashion a good line. They are perfect for signwriting and "blocking-in". Also favoured by portrait painters in Oils.
If you prefer a synthetic alternative try our Red Dot Collection One Stroke.
For advise on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46