THE NUDE FIGURE OUTDOORS WITH JEREMY LIPKING
In this 3+ hour demonstration, Lipking takes you through his process of painting the nude figure in the lush outdoor landscape of the Eastern Sierras. Get a first-hand look into his methods creating his beautiful ethereal figures amongst the beautiful Aspen trees. A versatile painter, Jeremy Lipking’s artistic output includes landscapes and still lifes, however he feels especially compelled to paint what he sees as the most classical of artistic subjects, the human figure.
By painting his subjects in outdoor settings, Lipking’s paintings are reminiscent of the artists of the nineteenth century naturalist movement. Like those painters, Lipking prefers to work in a cool, limited palette to create his unique sense of mood.
Commentary with Jeremy Lipking and Tony Pro.
Edited by Tony Pro
Camera by Todd Loncto & McGarren Flack
Total Running time: 3 hours 24 minutes
Region 0, Color/NTSC
You may also be interested in the Lipking Collection Brush Set.
If you would like to read our interview with Jeremy on the Rosemary & Co blog, please click here.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$16.25 $16.25
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICAs low as $1.92 $1.92