The Classics are a long awaited range designed for the traditional oil painter who likes the feel of a bristle brush and the brush mark achieved, but doesn't like the durability and the way bristle can sometimes 'splay'. The Classics are made from 90% bristle, 10% synthetic. The synthetic mix in there allows for more spring and helps when cleaning the brush.This blend of bristle and strong synthetic is 'interlocked' allowing the brush to retain it's original shape for much longer.
You won't be disappointed!
The Classic Egbert is a filbert with extra long hair. This is a more traditional brush used by the Old Masters, typically for oil painting.
Available on the Long Handle Only.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best Sellers this week
- RED DOT. DESIGNERSStart from $2.17 $2.17
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from $1.92 $1.92
- SERIES 301. POINTED ROUND GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from $1.54 $1.54
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from $2.13 $2.13
- RED DOT. SPOTTERSStart from $2.29 $2.29
- R24 POCKET ERADICATOR -SIZE SMALL ( ERAD-SML )$13.75 $13.75
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSStart from $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 47. HOG FILBERTStart from $1.04 $1.04
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from $2.50 $2.50