The Ebony range are made from a blend of several natural hairs with a fantastic result for the Oil artist who wants the feel and performance of Pure Red Sable at a lower cost.
Ebony offers a velvet touch and yet is strong enough to work with Oil.
The Ebony Filbert has become an oil painters favourite. The oval end can be used to both make sweeping strokes but also fine lines when held vertically.
The Ebony Filberts are only available on the long handle.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08