Series 768. Flat 'brights' Sable Mixture
A mixture of sable and synthetic mixed together to perhaps offer the best of both worlds. Sable holds the liquid/pigment and the synthetic offers the spring and durability, whilst maintaining a favourable price. A good all rounder for Watercolours, Oils and Acrylics.
The Series 768 Short Flats (also known as brights) allow a much sturdier brush with a stronger "snap" creating sharper edges and control. Ideal for "blocking-in" and impasto.
A favourite for landscape painters and for painting architecture.
If you prefer a longer length of hair try the Series 769.
For advise on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46