Series 332. Pure Kolinsky Sable Extended Point
Kolinsky Sable is the best hair available for the manufacture of artist brushes due to being conical in shape, strong in character with a long tapered point and thick belly.
An unusual brush often called a 'needlepoint' or 'lizards lick'. A round body with a rigger protruding from the centre. This allows a reservoir of water to flow through a long tapered point. Produces long continuous lines, swirls, Chinese style painting effects and calligraphic marks.
The Series 332 work well in watercolours, inks, oils for details though they are favoured by watercolourists.
For advise on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEStart from US$ 2.83 US$ 2.83
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 93. PURE SABLE SPOTTERSStart from US$ 3.20 US$ 3.20