SERIES 241. LARGE BACKGROUND WASH
Commonly called 'Nylon', Golden Synthetic has some unique characteristics in that its retention, snap and spring are all superb. They are 100% Vegan Friendly.
The Series 241 is a beautiful 2" inch width Golden Taklon full bodied, flat edged brush. They are ideal for a watercolour wash and yet when used on the edge are great for creating lines.
A favourite for large washes, backgrounds and varnishing.
The Series 241's work well in Watercolours, Oils, Acrylics, Water mixable Oils & gouache though they are most favoured by watercolourists.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best Sellers this week
- RED DOT. DESIGNERSStart from $2.17 $2.17
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from $1.92 $1.92
- SERIES 301. POINTED ROUND GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from $1.54 $1.54
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from $2.13 $2.13
- RED DOT. SPOTTERSStart from $2.29 $2.29
- R24 POCKET ERADICATOR -SIZE SMALL ( ERAD-SML )$13.75 $13.75
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSStart from $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 47. HOG FILBERTStart from $1.04 $1.04
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from $2.50 $2.50