SERIES 272. MASTERS CHOICE ROUNDS
Masters Choice is an interesting hair with distinctive markings and a semi-stiff firmness of stroke, made from a blend of male & female badger hairs.
They are our most popular natural hair brushes for Oils. The hair is responsive, yet firm allowing for adding highlights and tonal values. They are resilient and wear down well.
The larger rounds are brilliant for laying on colour and broader marks and as they go smaller they are ideal for blending.
The Masters Choice work well in Oils predominately, though acrylic painters do favour their "fluffy" nature too.
A favourite for portrait painters, landscapes and Alla Prima work. The entire range of the Masters Choice are excellent for blending in Oils.
To see our brush cleaning videos on Youtube, click here.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$14.08 $14.08
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICAs low as $1.92 $1.92