The Classics are a long awaited range designed for the traditional oil painter who likes the feel of a bristle brush and the brush mark achieved, but doesn't like the durability and the way bristle can sometimes 'splay'. The Classics are made from 90% bristle, 10% synthetic. The synthetic mix in there allows for more spring and helps when cleaning the brush. This blend of bristle and strong synthetic is 'interlocked' allowing the brush to retain it's original shape for much longer.
You won't be disappointed!
The Classic Filbert is very popular with oil painters. The oval end can be used to both make sweeping strokes but also fine lines when held vertically. This shape tends to be favoured by portrait painters.
Available on the Long Handle Only.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46