Series 106. Goat Hair Fan
The Series 106's are very soft, long haired, fan brushes. They were originally made for the ceramic industry for laying in glazes on green ware before the pot would go to the kiln. Caeramacists loves the fan brush because they did not leave a brush mark; they allowed for a mirror finish. When this brush wears down, it creates a unique brush shape and stroke.
The Series 106 are soft, resilient and durable. The soft, white Goat Hair fan is ideal for feathering and special effects.
A favourite in ceramics for dusting and glazing. However, in more recent times we have seen more Oil painters enjoy this range as a very soft and delicate blending brush. We recommend using this brush as dry as possible in Oils.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 44. PURE KOLINSKY SABLE RIGGERStart from US$ 5.00 US$ 5.00
- SNOWDROP. POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 4.46 US$ 4.46
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEStart from US$ 2.83 US$ 2.83