SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLE
Ideal for Watercolours and Oils (the latter usually preferred on the long handles). The natural characteristics of the Red Sable hair offer a good "belly", allowing a liquid holding capacity greater than, the Golden Synthetic for example.
This hair has a beautiful spring and upon retouching the paper, will flow and release water similiar to a fountain pen. For Oils, the Red Sable are a good choice if one can afford, and where a softness with a delicate spring is required.
The Series 99 Pointed Pure Sable Rounds have a round ferrule and typically will come to a beautiful, sharp point. They are used to paint fine lines and details. Pointed Rounds have a good carrying capacity and tend to be a popular brush for all artists in all mediums.
A favourite for watercolour artists and oil painters alike.
A great synthetic alternative is the Red Dot Collection Pointed Rounds.
For advise on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best Sellers this week
- RED DOT. DESIGNERSStart from $2.17 $2.17
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from $1.92 $1.92
- SERIES 301. POINTED ROUND GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from $1.54 $1.54
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from $2.13 $2.13
- RED DOT. SPOTTERSStart from $2.29 $2.29
- R24 POCKET ERADICATOR -SIZE SMALL ( ERAD-SML )$13.75 $13.75
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSStart from $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 47. HOG FILBERTStart from $1.04 $1.04
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from $2.50 $2.50