Series 93. Pure Sable Spotters
Ideal for Watercolours and Oils (the latter usually preferred on the long handles). The natural characteristics of the Red Sable hair offer a good "belly", allowing a liquid holding capacity greater than, the Golden Synthetic for example.
This hair has a beautiful spring and upon retouching the paper, will flow and release water similiar to a fountain pen. For Oils, the Red Sable are a good choice if one can afford, and where a softness with a delicate spring is required.
The Series 93 are a shorter length of hair than the Series 99 Pointed Rounds. The short hair allows for a more bulbous and controlled mark.
A favourite for botanical artists but worth trying if you like experimenting. The point may appear shorter, but they are still super sharp.
If you prefer a synthetic alternative try our Red Dot Collection Spotters.
For advise on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46