SERIES 172. FRENCH POLISHING MOPS
These French Polisher's mops are a beautiful addition to our squirrel range. As with all of our brushes, this range is handmade to the highest quality and provides the Watercolourist with a hair that carries and distributes water well.
The Series 172's are constructed in the classical way, wire bound and mounted on black lacquered wood handles. The balance is perfect.
The best quality Russian squirrel hair we use has been selected for quality and uniformity. Although traditionally used for French polishing, watercolourists will love them too for washes and glazes. They hold a lot of liquid. A softer edge will be an advantage for washes and clouds – give them a try, you won’t be disappointed.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$16.25 $16.25
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICAs low as $1.92 $1.92