Originally designed for Oil and Acrylic artists yet works really well with watercolour. A blend of somewhat 'firmer' Nylon filaments giving the strength of the bristle yet offering a delicate feel through the brush stroke. As a result this range offers brilliant 'snap and spring' a good holding reservoir for colour and controlled flow through to the tip, with paramount resilience and durability, retaining a good shape.
The Shiraz daggers are excellent for unique brush strokes. When loaded with paint, they are fun to twist and turn to create texture and organic strokes. When used on their edge, they make a wonderful thin but controlled line.
A favourite for botanical painters and landscapes.
Shiraz is an extremely versatile brush for use with any medium.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$14.08 $14.08
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICAs low as $1.92 $1.92