SERIES 2250. FLAT 'COMBER' GOLDEN SYNTHETIC
Commonly called 'Nylon', Golden Synthetic has some unique characteristics in that its retention, snap and spring are all superb. They are 100% Vegan Friendly.
Our comber brushes (sometimes called rakes) are popular with many artists for creating quick and easy lines, closely together. When worked swiftly, they give the effect of lots of tiny strokes. The flat serrated edge allows beautiful, organic marks. A 'fun' brush offering a little magic perhaps.
A favourite for landscapes, grasses, animal fur, feathers, feathers and hair.
The Series 2250's work well in Watercolours, Oils, Acrylics, Water mixable Oils & gouache though they are most favoured by watercolourists.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$16.25 $16.25
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSAs low as $2.08 $2.08
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13