Series 235. 'foliage & Wash'
Commonly called 'Nylon', Golden Synthetic has some unique characteristics in that its retention, snap and spring are all superb. The Series 235 have a run of goat hair in them too whilst being constructed of two types of synthetic blended together.
The Series 235 is designed to hold good amounts of liquid for washes and also double-up as a good synthetic stippler to create foliage and shrubbery effects.
A favourite to dab foliage into your work. They were designed by Dave Pilgrim and Rosemary years ago.
The Series 235's work well in Watercolours, Oils, Acrylics, Water mixable Oils & gouache though they are most favoured by watercolourists and acrylic painters
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46