SERIES 315. RIGGER GOLDEN SYNTHETIC
Commonly called 'Nylon', Golden Synthetic has some unique characteristics in that its retention, snap and spring are all superb. They are 100% Vegan Friendly.
The rigger brush, also known as a liner is often used for painting rigging on ships, as the name implies. They are ideal for longer lines holding colour to flow through the stroke.
If you'd like to see our other rigger brushes, click here.
A favourite for landscapes, blades of grass, hair, fine lines and calligraphy.
The Series 315's work well in Watercolours, Oils, Acrylics, Water mixable Oils & gouache though they are most favoured by watercolourists.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$16.25 $16.25
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSAs low as $2.08 $2.08
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13