SERIES 318. TRIANGULAR GOLDEN SYNTHETIC
Commonly called 'Nylon', Golden Synthetic has some unique characteristics in that its retention, snap and spring are all superb. They are 100% Vegan Friendly.
The Series 318's have a specially shaped triangular ferrule allows the synthetic to form a good point. When pressed to the paper, this brush creates a stunning petal mark.
Try loading this brush with two colours - beautiful!
A favourite for botanical artists and abstract mark-making. You can use the Golden Synthetics in watercolours, oils and acrylics. They are also great in gouache.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$16.25 $16.25
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSAs low as $2.08 $2.08
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13