SERIES 2065. CHUNGKING EXTRA LONG FILBERT
Chungking Bristles (Bristles from hogs raised in the region of the Chinese city of Chungking) considered to be the best for oil painting, having long, deep flags. Theoretically the longer the flags the better the bristle. Used mainly for oil, acrylic and hobby ceramics. Interlocked ‘curved’ heads allow retention of shape. These superior quality bristles are less likely to ‘splay’ or spread in use.
Our range of extra long filberts offers the oil artist a naturally curved and interlocked top quality 'Chungking Bristle' brush.
To see our brush cleaning videos on Youtube, click here.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$16.25 $16.25
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICAs low as $1.92 $1.92