Series 310. Angular Golden Synthetic
Commonly called 'Nylon', Golden Synthetic has some unique characteristics in that its retention, snap and spring are all superb. They are 100% Vegan Friendly.
The Series 310's head of the brush is formed at an acute angle offering easy control to cut in lines, make sweeping effects and go from finer the thicker strokes. You can draw very thin lines with this brush, yet you have the control of the fuller brush if you need it. Loaded with two colours, the Series 310 will allow you to create fabulous marks!
We have recently made a short version of this brush, our Series 314 Golden Synthetic Short Angular Liner.
A favourite for botanical painters, portrait painters and those who need help creating thin, fine lines.
The Series 310's work well in Watercolours, Oils, Acrylics, Water mixable Oils & gouache though they are most favoured by watercolourists and acrylic.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08