The Eradicator Brush
A long sought solution to those unintended watercolor brush marks resulting from too much enthusiasm, haste or miscalculation.
Instructions for use:
1. Use the brush when barely damp, not wet.
2. Hold in a nearly vertical orientation and drag gently, but firmly back and forth along its' long edge.
Caution: too damp a brush and/or too vigorous "erasing" may damage the painting/paper.
For smaller areas, use the edge of the brush in a similar manner. For many smaller areas ("erase" and/or highlights), try using a Shiraz Short Flat, sizes #1 and/or #2.
The Shiraz Range are 100% synthetic and Vegan Friendly.
If you'd like to try an Eradicator as a travel brush, click here.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEStart from US$ 2.83 US$ 2.83
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 93. PURE SABLE SPOTTERSStart from US$ 3.20 US$ 3.20