THE ERADICATOR BRUSH
A long sought solution to those unintended watercolor brush marks resulting from too much enthusiasm, haste or miscalculation.
Instructions for use:
1. Use the brush when barely damp, not wet.
2. Hold in a nearly vertical orientation and drag gently, but firmly back and forth along its' long edge.
Caution: too damp a brush and/or too vigorous "erasing" may damage the painting/paper.
For smaller areas, use the edge of the brush in a similar manner. For many smaller areas ("erase" and/or highlights), try using a Shiraz Short Flat, sizes #1 and/or #2.
The Shiraz Range are 100% synthetic and Vegan Friendly.
If you'd like to try an Eradicator as a travel brush, click here.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$16.25 $16.25
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICAs low as $1.92 $1.92