Series 309. Swordliner Golden Synthetic
Commonly called 'Nylon', Golden Synthetic has some unique characteristics in that its retention, snap and spring are all superb. They are 100% Vegan Friendly.
The Series 309 Swordliner's are a popular shape for even lines. The swordliner shape is perhaps more versatile than a rigger (For example our Series 315's) when a steady hand is hard to achieve. Worked swiftly from lower stroke upwards will create amazing bamboo style grasses. Holding lots of liquid will 'draw' a fine line through to broader when applying pressure to the stroke.
You might prefer a Red Sable Blend Swordliner, which are our Series 770's which have similiar qualities, but have a 50% sable mix in them making them carry more pigment.
A favourite for thin, fine lines. Also ideal for rigging on ships or blades of grass for example, when more control is required.
The Series 309's work well in Watercolours, Oils, Acrylics, Water mixable Oils & gouache though they are most favoured by watercolourists.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEStart from US$ 2.83 US$ 2.83
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 93. PURE SABLE SPOTTERSStart from US$ 3.20 US$ 3.20