Originally designed for Oil and Acrylic artists yet works really well with watercolour. A blend of somewhat 'firmer' Nylon filaments giving the strength of the bristle yet offering a delicate feel through the brush stroke. As a result this range offers brilliant 'snap and spring' a good holding reservoir for colour and controlled flow through to the tip, with paramount resilience and durability, retaining a good shape.
The Shiraz Range are 100% synthetic and Vegan Friendly.
The Shiraz filberts are a versatile shape, allowing for broad strokes and softening edges. Particularly useful for blending in figurative work, however can make beautiful petal shapes and leaves.
A favourite for botanical painters and portraiture.
Shiraz is an extremely versatile brush for use with any medium.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$16.25 $16.25
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICAs low as $1.92 $1.92