Series 2055. Chungking Bristle Fan
Chungking Bristles (Bristles from hogs raised in the region of the Chinese city of Chungking) considered to be the best for oil painting, having long, deep flags. Theoretically the longer the flags the better the bristle. Used mainly for oil, acrylic and hobby ceramics. Interlocked ‘curved’ heads allow retention of shape. These superior quality bristles are less likely to ‘splay’ or spread in use.
Fan brushes use a special ferrule which spreads the hairs to form a fan shape. Used for several effects including grasses, fur and often for blending. The drier the brush, the more 'splay' and textured brush strokes you will achieve.
To see our brush cleaning videos on Youtube, click here.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08