Series 2060. Chungking Bristle
Chungking Bristles (Bristles from hogs raised in the region of the Chinese city of Chungking) considered to be the best for oil painting, having long, deep flags. Theoretically the longer the flags the better the bristle. Used mainly for oil, acrylic and hobby ceramics. Interlocked ‘curved’ heads allow retention of shape. These superior quality bristles are less likely to ‘splay’ or spread in use.
They are excellent in Oils, Acrylics, Gouache and Water-Mixable Oils.
The Series 2060 are placed on a beaver tail handle, making them extremely comfortable to handle.
Please note beaver tail handle length:
1" - approx 5 3/4"
1 1/2" - approx 6 1/2"
2" - approx 6 1/2"
To see our brush cleaning videos on Youtube, click here.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 44. PURE KOLINSKY SABLE RIGGERStart from US$ 5.00 US$ 5.00
- SNOWDROP. POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 4.46 US$ 4.46
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEStart from US$ 2.83 US$ 2.83