Series 344. Designer Golden Synthetic
Commonly called 'Nylon', Golden Synthetic has some unique characteristics in that its retention, snap and spring are all superb. They are 100% Vegan Friendly.
The Series 344 are tapered to a fine point, which make them excellent for drawing, illustration, design & architecture and provide more flow than a standard round with the extended tip. We highly recommend this line of brushes for both beginners and professionals alike in watercolour.
The Series 344 are a longer version of the standard Pointed Round brush, our Series 301.
The Pure Kolinsky Sable alternative to this brush is our Series 22, which is slightly softer, but carries more pigment and water.
A favourite for botanical artists, illustrators and designers.
The Series 344 work well in Watercolours, Oils, Acrylics, Water mixable Oils & gouache though they are most favoured by watercolourists.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08