Series 275. Masters Choice Angular
Masters Choice is an interesting hair with distinctive markings and a semi-stiff firmness of stroke, made from a blend of male & female badger hairs.
They are our most popular natural hair brushes for Oils. The hair is responsive, yet firm allowing for adding highlights and tonal values. They are resilient and wear down well.
The Angular brush is made to create a unique brush stroke. They allow you to "cut in" to your painting, and lay down a brush stroke freely, without pulling other pigments. The Series 275's are diverse and allow for unique brush marks. Botnaical painters love creating petal shapes and leaves too.
The Masters Choice work well in Oils predominately, though acrylic painters do favour their "fluffy" nature too.
A favourite for portrait painters, landscapes and Alla Prima work. The entire range of the Masters Choice are excellent for blending in Oils.
To see our brush cleaning videos on Youtube, click here.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEStart from US$ 2.83 US$ 2.83
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 93. PURE SABLE SPOTTERSStart from US$ 3.20 US$ 3.20