The Classics are a long awaited range designed for the traditional oil painter who likes the feel of a bristle brush and the brush mark achieved, but doesn't like the durability and the way bristle can sometimes 'splay'. The Classics are made from 90% bristle, 10% synthetic. The synthetic mix in there allows for more spring and helps when cleaning the brush.This blend of bristle and strong synthetic is 'interlocked' allowing the brush to retain it's original shape for much longer.
You won't be disappointed!
The Classic Fan uses a special ferrule which spreads the hairs to form a fan shape. Used for several effects including grasses, fur and often for blending. When used with less pigment (or by wiping on a paper towel) you can create the most unique marks!
Available on the Long Handle Only.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$16.25 $16.25
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICAs low as $1.92 $1.92