Series 304. Pointed Golden Synthetic
Commonly called 'Nylon', Golden Synthetic has some unique characteristics in that its retention, snap and spring are all superb. They are 100% Vegan Friendly.
The Series 304 will help you loosen up your work, whilst retaining a beautiful tapered point. They have an excellent carrying capacity of both pigment and water, and are have much more spring than the alternatives. They are an entry level mop brush, though many professional artists do love them.
A favourite for portraits, landcapes and generally a good all-rounder.
The Series 304 work well in Watercolours, Oils, Acrylics, Water mixable Oils & goucahe though they are most favoured by watercolourists and silk painters.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SNOWDROP. POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 4.46 US$ 4.46
- SERIES 44. PURE KOLINSKY SABLE RIGGERStart from US$ 5.00 US$ 5.00
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEStart from US$ 2.83 US$ 2.83