SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETIC
Commonly called 'Nylon', Golden Synthetic has some unique characteristics in that its retention, snap and spring are all superb. They are 100% Vegan Friendly.
The Series 344 are tapered to a fine point, which make them excellent for drawing, illustration, design & architecture and provide more flow than a standard round with the extended tip. We highly recommend this line of brushes for both beginners and professionals alike in watercolour.
The Series 344 are a longer version of the standard Pointed Round brush, our Series 301.
The Pure Kolinsky Sable alternative to this brush is our Series 22, which is slightly softer, but carries more pigment and water.
A favourite for botanical artists, illustrators and designers.
The Series 344 work well in Watercolours, Oils, Acrylics, Water mixable Oils & gouache though they are most favoured by watercolourists.
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$16.25 $16.25
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSAs low as $2.08 $2.08
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13