SERIES 772. SABLE BLEND DAGGERS
A mixture of sable and synthetic mixed together to perhaps offer the best of both worlds. Sable holds the liquid/pigment and the synthetic offers the spring and durability, whilst maintaining a favourable price. A good all rounder for Watercolours, Oils and Acrylics.
The Series 772 dagger is very adaptable and can be used to create long flowing lines. When pressure is applied and the brush is 'twisted' through the stroke you can see oriental grass appear as well as petals.
A favourite for watercolourists, though they are grea in oils too, when a sharp edge is required or fine lines for example with hair in portraiture.
Read more about the Series 772. Sable Blend Daggers on the Rosemary & Co blog here.
Australian Urban Sketcher, Liz Steel wrote a blog about the Rosemary & Co Series 772. Sable Blend Daggers. You can read about it here.
For advise on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$14.08 $14.08
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICAs low as $1.92 $1.92