THE ERADICATOR BRUSH
A long sought solution to those unintended watercolor brush marks resulting from too much enthusiasm, haste or miscalculation.
Instructions for use:
1. Use the brush when barely damp, not wet.
2. Hold in a nearly vertical orientation and drag gently, but firmly back and forth along its' long edge.
Caution: too damp a brush and/or too vigorous "erasing" may damage the painting/paper.
For smaller areas, use the edge of the brush in a similar manner. For many smaller areas ("erase" and/or highlights), try using a Shiraz Short Flat, sizes #1 and/or #2.
The Shiraz Range are 100% synthetic and Vegan Friendly.
If you'd like to try an Eradicator as a travel brush, click here.
Best Sellers this week
- RED DOT. DESIGNERSStart from $2.17 $2.17
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from $1.92 $1.92
- SERIES 301. POINTED ROUND GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from $1.54 $1.54
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from $2.13 $2.13
- RED DOT. SPOTTERSStart from $2.29 $2.29
- R24 POCKET ERADICATOR -SIZE SMALL ( ERAD-SML )$13.75 $13.75
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSStart from $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 47. HOG FILBERTStart from $1.04 $1.04
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from $2.50 $2.50