Series 731. Kolinsky Filbert 'the Big One!'
There is no doubt Kolinsky is the best hair available for the manufacture of artists’ brushes due to being conical in shape, strong in character with a long tapered point and thick belly. The excellent snap & spring together with immense liquid holding capacity make them a first choice for watercolourists.
The Series 731 is excellent for broad strokes and yet perfect detail from the point. The tip has such a fine point, the most intricate detail for example botanical and bird painting can be achieved. If you prefer a longer, thinner filbert, take a look at our Series 11 Almond Filberts.
If you prefer a synthetic alternative, try our Red Dot Long Pointed Filberts.
A favourite for covering large areas for washes and backgrounds, with a sharp point for precision.
The Series 731 are favoured by watercolourists and are seen as a great all-rounder. What a treat!
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 344. DESIGNER GOLDEN SYNTHETICStart from US$ 2.58 US$ 2.58
- BRAVURA. LONG FLATStart from US$ 2.71 US$ 2.71
- THE ERADICATOR BRUSHStart from US$ 5.42 US$ 5.42
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- IVORY. SHORT FLATSStart from US$ 2.08 US$ 2.08