SERIES 11. PURE KOLINSKY SABLE 'ALMOND' FILBERT
Kolinsky Sable is the best hair available for the manufacture of artist brushes due to being conical in shape, strong in character with a long tapered point and thick belly.
The Series 11 was created by talking to several professional artists who needed a brush with a tapered point and a flat body (with the 'belly' falling in such a place to hold the liquid and flow on the paper like no other) which when turned sideways will draw, pointed sharply for detail yet with pressure will wash and flood the paper. 'A little gem!'
The Series 11 work well in watercolours, inks, oils for details, acrylics (mainly for miniature painters) and for botanical painters alike, though they are favoured by watercolourists.
The Series 11's are only available on the short handle, which is approx. 7 inches in length.
For advise on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Our customers love to share their brushes with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
Best Sellers this week
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEAs low as $2.21 $2.21
- SERIES 92. MICRO RED SABLEAs low as $2.29 $2.29
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $4.41 $4.41
- SERIES 22. PURE KOLINSKY DESIGNERAs low as $6.13 $6.13
- R4 POCKET RED DOT ONE STROKE - 1/4" ( RDOS-1/4" )$14.08 $14.08
- IVORY. LONG FLATSAs low as $0.00 $0.00
- IVORY. POINTED ROUNDSAs low as $2.13 $2.13
- SERIES 303. ONE STROKE GOLDEN SYNTHETICAs low as $1.92 $1.92