Series 66. Pure Kolinsky Filbert
There is no doubt Kolinsky is the best hair available for the manufacture of artists’ brushes due to being conical in shape, strong in character with a long tapered point and thick belly. The excellent snap & spring together with immense liquid holding capacity make them a first choice for watercolourists.
The Series 66 are often referred to as 'cats tongue' in shape, or 'the petal brush' due to the immediate mark this shape of head makes. If you prefer the longer length of filbert, take a look at our Series 11 Pure Kolinsky 'Almond' Filbert or even larger, the Series 731 Kolinsky Sable Filbert 'The Big One!'
A favourite with botanical artists and miniaturists.
The Series 66 are favoured by watercolourists, but work well in oils too. They are particularly favoured by portrait painters in Oils (for the corners of the eyes, crevaces of the nose and mouth etc).
For advice on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEStart from US$ 2.83 US$ 2.83
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 93. PURE SABLE SPOTTERSStart from US$ 3.20 US$ 3.20