Series 11. Pure Kolinsky Sable 'almond' Filbert
Kolinsky Sable is the best hair available for the manufacture of artist brushes due to being conical in shape, strong in character with a long tapered point and thick belly.
The Series 11 was created by talking to several professional artists who needed a brush with a tapered point and a flat body (with the 'belly' falling in such a place to hold the liquid and flow on the paper like no other) which when turned sideways will draw, pointed sharply for detail yet with pressure will wash and flood the paper. 'A little gem!'
The Series 11 work well in watercolours, inks, oils for details, acrylics (mainly for miniature painters) and for botanical painters alike, though they are favoured by watercolourists.
The Series 11's are only available on the short handle, which is approx. 7 inches in length.
For advise on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEStart from US$ 2.83 US$ 2.83
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 93. PURE SABLE SPOTTERSStart from US$ 3.20 US$ 3.20