'the Tisch' Bristle Dagger
The Tisch Daggers are made from 100% Natural Bristle. They are scratchy and organic in their nature. This is the brush Andrew has designed, for an organic stroke. Should you wish for a sharper, tighter edge you might like to try our Ivory Daggers or the Evergreen Daggers.
They are made on our regular black handles and are available on both long and short handles.
"I paint a wide variety of subjects that require different technical approaches, therefore, I need a wide range of brushes that will allow me to create an engaging sense of reality across many genres. Rosemary and Co make the best brushes out there. I choose these brushes for their reliability and absolute quality" Andrew Tischler, 2018.
A favourite for landscapes, seascapes, building up texture and foliage.
The Tisch Daggers work best in Oils & Acrylics.
For advise on cleaning your brushes, please click this link.
To see our video of The Tisch Dagger brush, please click here.
Best sellers this week
- SERIES 401. POINTED SABLE MIXTUREStart from US$ 2.46 US$ 2.46
- SERIES 33. KOLINSKY SABLE POINTED ROUNDSStart from US$ 5.74 US$ 5.74
- SERIES 402. Red Sable Blend Designer Pointed Round.Start from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 96. MICRO SABLEStart from US$ 2.83 US$ 2.83
- SERIES 99. POINTED PURE SABLEStart from US$ 2.88 US$ 2.88
- SERIES 93. PURE SABLE SPOTTERSStart from US$ 3.20 US$ 3.20